Friday, January 7, 2011

Packing Up!

I'm getting ready to go to my first all day crop in a long time! What am I bringing might you ask? Besides the billion photos I have taken lately...my "new" kits! I am working on a couple others to bring with me. Here is the inspiration I am working with:

The Scarlet Lime January Kit: Vintage Love
How delicious is that?! I can't wait to see what I can come up with to re-create this amazing kit! I guess I should ALSO find a kit to "copy" with a Christmas theme...since those are the photos I want to focus on! Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. HI Erin. You emailed me your bingo cards (thank you again) and then today when I checked out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog again I saw a link to your blog so I thought I'd come on over, say hi, and become a follower. Have fun at your crop. I can;t wait to see your layouts! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, Thanks for leading me to this kit. Come on over and visit my new blog and become a follower.

    ReplyDelete